In this meme you answer the questions at an age you are given,then answer them at your current age. If you want to play, just let me know!
itsjustc gave me age 17
That would be 2003.
I lived in:
my childhood bedroom, which I believe was red and parchment colored at the time.
I drove:
nothing, I took the bus to and from school.
I was in a relationship with:
my ex-ex-ex-partner, he was my long-distance-boyfriend for most of my teens and into my early twenties.
I feared:
pain and pain killer addiction, I was in and out of doctor's offices and my knee had not yet been operated upon.
I worked at:
getting my a-levels, I was in 11th grade then.
I wanted to be:
painfree, independent, more popular.
Now at age 29
I live in:
a super-colorful two bedroom flat with a lovely balcony, together with my fiancé and our three cats.
I drive:
nothing again, but I've had two cars in the meantime *g*
I am in a relationship with:
my fiancé obviously *g*
I fear:
loss, being overbearing
I work at:
the cinema (6 years and counting!) and also getting my bachelor in Library Science.
I want to be:
a happily married, well-paid librarian and it's going pretty well!
That would be 2003.
I lived in:
my childhood bedroom, which I believe was red and parchment colored at the time.
I drove:
nothing, I took the bus to and from school.
I was in a relationship with:
my ex-ex-ex-partner, he was my long-distance-boyfriend for most of my teens and into my early twenties.
I feared:
pain and pain killer addiction, I was in and out of doctor's offices and my knee had not yet been operated upon.
I worked at:
getting my a-levels, I was in 11th grade then.
I wanted to be:
painfree, independent, more popular.
Now at age 29
I live in:
a super-colorful two bedroom flat with a lovely balcony, together with my fiancé and our three cats.
I drive:
nothing again, but I've had two cars in the meantime *g*
I am in a relationship with:
my fiancé obviously *g*
I fear:
loss, being overbearing
I work at:
the cinema (6 years and counting!) and also getting my bachelor in Library Science.
I want to be:
a happily married, well-paid librarian and it's going pretty well!
no subject
Date: 2015-10-07 11:33 pm (UTC)