chanii: (CA: Stucky)
[personal profile] chanii
huh, I actually have the urge to start using LJ again, this can not be good? It's probably just procrastination because I have finals next week :D

Cleared out the LJ profile (no longer 26 *cough*), interests and communities (lots of SPN stuff which hasn't been relevant in a while). I think I'll keep getting all my fandom stuff on tumblr, and my fic from AO3, never liked LJ for that anyway.

But this reminds me that I don't currently have an actual OTP. Sterek was the last one and my "filler" is Stucky, but I'm not all that happy with it. MCU is a lovely fandom full of talented people, but there is just too much angst and not nearly enough fluff :( Maybe I should go back to the timeless classics, McShep and Drarry for example.

Date: 2015-07-09 05:38 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tikiaceae.livejournal.com
Dude. I need to update my profile like SOON. Most of my profile is just not true/relevant anymore.

Date: 2015-07-09 01:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chani-atreides.livejournal.com

Check your communities as well, if they're anything like mine they'll either be gone, inactive or have changed their content completely o_O I just blanket deleted everything but actual journals for now.

Date: 2015-07-09 01:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] itsjustc.livejournal.com
:) a second post! yay! I hope you do decide to stick around x
Edited Date: 2015-07-09 01:44 pm (UTC)

Date: 2015-07-09 01:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] chani-atreides.livejournal.com

<3 I just have to find something to talk about *g* University, work, pets, partner and baking will only get me so far!

Profile

chanii: (Default)
Chani

August 2026

S M T W T F S
      1
234 5678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Links

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 13th, 2026 10:41 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios